Assembling the River





It’s not typical of me to approach a game mathematically, but now I couldn’t stop myself from counting how many ways can be the River assembled. That doesn’t affect the gameplay – of course – but funny stories can come out of it. I managed to create ten different tracks, which somehow turned into eight photos - here’s the proof that I have serious problems with counting. :-D Is there anybody who succeeded to create more…?

Általában nem jellemző rám, hogy matematikai úton közelítek meg egy játékot, de most nem tudtam megállni, hogy ne számoljam össze, hogy hányféleképpen lehet kirakni a River pályáját. Ez persze nem befolyásolja a játékmenetet, de nagyon szórakoztató történet kerekedik ki belőle. Tíz különböző pályát sikerült megalkonom, ebből valahogy nyolc fotó lett – íme a bizonyíték, hogy komoly problémáim vannak a számolással. :-D Esetleg valaki másnak sikerült több…?