Piggy&Piggily



Every time I need to write a post I realize that there are plenty of pictures I haven’t shared with you yet. Sometimes I am just exhausted by the game I was completing. …or I simply forgot about them. Usually, they crop up after a certain event, like this one: when Graphite passed away, I was browsing my guinea pig sketches and discovered these characters I designed for our Piggily game. Unfortunately, Graphite did not become a character/playing piece in the game in but maybe there will be more space for her in a new, special edition. 

Piggily is created for young children with all the colours of a pale spring. Yes, spring is finally here my friends! The days are getting brighter and a bit lighter for me. The flowers are poking their heads out of the mud, reminding me that life goes on, and new guinea pigs are going to be born – to eat them up. :-)

Age: 3+, Number of players: 2-4, Duration: 10 min