Adventures • Kalandok




I hope Carta Magica does not freak you out! My family goes wild during the game. Yesterday we played with it and my husband was unable to repair his damaged ship for a long time due to his gold and repair card shortage. Being the inventor of the game, I was his first target: he started to complain against me. As we tried to deny his hysterical behaviour with my daughter, he offered both of his socks in exchange for the repairing. I didn't understand how could he figure out this silly idea, but I was impressed by his enthusiasm. Since the socks did not fit in the official exchange rate, we had to refuse his offer. He shouldn't have been so upset, I lost the game again - just as I used to...

These pictures were taken earlier, yesterday I had no time to be creative. I had to fight for my life. :-D
The lots of extremely good feedback from you proves that Carta Magica is not just our favourite game! Thank you!





Remélem nálatok nem szabadít el olyan indulatokat a Carta Magica mint nálunk! Tegnap a férjem nem tudta feldolgozni, hogy arany és megfelelő kártyák híjján nem tudja megjavítani a megfeneklett hajóját. Előbb engem, mint a játék megalkotóját vont felelősségre, majd kínjában felajánlotta mindkét zokniját, ha hagyjuk, hogy a hajója megjavuljon. Megrendülve bár az áldozat grandiózus mivoltától, határozottan visszautasítottuk az ajánlatát. Nem értem, miért hisztizett, megint én vesztettem – mint mindig.
A képek egy korábbi játék... vagy inkább csata alkalmával készültek, tegnap nem tudtam fotózni, az életemért küzdöttem. :-D
A játékról nagyon jó visszajelzéseket kaptunk tőletek (köszönjük!), így kiderült, hogy nem csak nálunk vezeti a toplistát. :-)