Characters • Karakterek




The Kingdom has a very different beginning. Actually, I wanted to create a darker and much more realistic fantasy world, but my plans were overwritten by the game rules. It is funny to recognize, that my talent in drawing and my mathematical knowledge about the game mechanisms are not balanced yet: one of them is always behind the other. I hope it will improve in the future to spare lots of extra work for me. 

These are the first characters I made:… I had to ignore them all and create lots of other figures. Hopefully, these ones will show up in another game.





A Kingdom nagyon máshogy kezdődött, valahogy így…: Egy sokkal sötétebb és realisztikusabb világot álmodtam meg amit aztán a szabály megalkotása közben kénytelen voltam módosítani. Úgy tűnik, hogy a rajztehetségem és a játékmenet kitalálásáért felelős matematikai tudásom még nincsenek fedésben. Remélem ez változik majd a jövőben... sok plusz munkát spórolhatnék.

Ezek az első karakterek amiket készítettem (és el is vetetettem a tervezés során). Remélhetőleg felbukkannak még egy másik játékban.