Bojana 18




A personal post is coming…: our daughter is turning 18 this weekend. Some of you who follow us from the beginning may know that she was my muse and the reason we started to design and publish games 12 years ago. As a graphic designer mom, I wanted to show her how she can use her drawings to create her own games… and I went too far.  We drew and played together. She witnessed my first attempts with ready-made boxes and pawns, painting them one by one at night beside my “normal” work. From the very beginning, she gave me inspiration and enthusiasm to go on. We tested the games together and being an artist herself she was the only person who understood my struggles. She is my ‘masterpiece’, my only creation which is perfect and I am extremely proud of. Happy birthday my treasure! :-)